|Current Working Area:||Solution Architect (Services), BI & EPM|
|Profile:||Experienced Solution Architect & Pre-sales with a passion for performance management, looking for a team that shares this passion.|
Consulting Excellence is developed specifically to meet the unique needs of professional consultants. The Workshop follows a proven step-by-step strategy that ensures the success of any consulting engagement. Actual consulting case studies that offer participants practical analysis, role-playing opportunities, and real-life application of the skills they learn are presented throughout the Workshop. Topics include (but are not limited to) Overcoming Resistance, Listening and Questioning Skills, Positive Conflict Resolution, and Building and Enhancing the Position of a Trusted Adviser.
Excellence in presentation is being “audience/learner centered”—presenting the material in a manner designed to ensure complete acceptance and understanding, along with a desire to see and hear more.
In this role I am designing and implementing d/EPM & Business Intelligence based solutions. I support all stages in the project life-cycle, including hands-on application design and development and am responsible for specifying, designing and implementing solutions. My value add is in understanding the financial requirements and translate these into technical implementation.
My activities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist the bid process where d/EPM & Business Intelligence is included
- Provide assistance to Infor prospects with choosing the right set of Products and designing reusable integration between discrete Infor products
- Build relations with consultants, developers, operational personnel and technology leadership (CTO, CIO, Directors etc.) within prospect organizations
- Provide feedback on product features and priorities to the product management and development team.
- Consult with customers on business process improvements, challenging established paradigma
- Create and maintain positive customer relationships
- Assist in design and delivery of on-site and/or web-based training for both customers and Infor consultants
- Maintain the vision for the solution through the implementation
Understands and defines customer needs in order to develop and maintain product demonstrations and materials to close business and increase revenue. I’m considered one of the most knowledgeable persons on EPM in my Business unit. My activities include: Deal Support
- Deliver superior (sales) presentations and demos to customer and partners
- Lead in workshops and discovery sessions
- (EPM) roadmap/visionary/thought leader presenter
- Represent SAP in one-to-many marketing events
- Session speaker
Sales Play Champion
- Lead a team of sales, pre-sales and marketing professionals
- Monitor and manage a 4x 4rq pipeline
Mentor (junior)Pre-sales colleagues
My work varies from the translation from user demands for system and software specifications, set up of structure for application architecture to development of integration solutions, master data management solutions, financial dashboards, etc. My activities include:
- Lead Consultant in high visible projects
- Assist sales, (pre)sales demo’s, lead feeding
- Coaching (Junior) Consultants
- Designing dashboard solutions
- Designing data integration/ETL solution
Develop and maintain database driven applications for mobile messaging and performance monitoring. My activities include:
- Design and develop mobile messaging applications.
- Training and support on these applications.
- Development and support on a mobile communications base platform.
- Main contact for partners
Part of a team of developers, delivering superior web applications.
- Development and support of several content management systems.
- Consulting for real-estate agents, a telecommunication company and print-offices on workflow and content management.
As team leader on a multi customer support desk, supported several customers by providing them detailed information on the performance of their (IT) support department(s).
The Black Belt architects are knowledgeable at each level to make sure we are driving the Infor stack
How Black Belt architects assist:
- Identify digital use cases, digital, Dynamic Science, Coleman
- Develop scorecards for best practices, key business drivers, and VE business case
- Structure data strategy and architecture
- Current, future and migration architecture for entire landscape
- Knowledge of industry and process best practices, digital use cases and innovations for art of the possible
Black Belts have extended capabilities in:
- Enterprise architecture
- Solution architecture
- Infrastructure architecture
The European Round Table of Industrialists, Junior Achievement-Young Enterprise Europe and European Schoolnet are partnering to promote greater understanding and awareness among young people about globalisation, entrepreneurship and the skills they need to succeed in the global economy. The Global Enterprise Project (GEP) will expand these organizations’ existing good practices with educators and key stakeholders in the business community.
With one of my fellow students, I convinced the board of directors to provide us with a budget of 300k to organize a huge event for 10.000 students.